Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm on Twitter!!!!

....and I'm not entirely sure why. 

This may prove to be one of the shorter entries in my blogging career but generally brevity is the best way to go. 

So yeah.

I'm on Twitter! 

That was a lesson in unnecessary redundancy, which is redundant in itself.

Anyways.

I have no idea how it works or why exactly one needs to limit his or her thoughts to 140 characters but hey, if it can get me more readers, what the heck!

By clicking on this picture of me trying to steal a broken-down tractor, you will be directed to my shiny new Twitter page.  


I'm going to fill it with even more random ramblings than I feature in my blog so it may be worthwhile for you to follow!

Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with that! I hardly have time for the Face Book thing, much less Twitter! Hope you like it!